Today we’re kicking off the official Blog Tour for Present Perfect! Every weekday from now through October 21 you’ll see a variety of projects from the book as sewn by a fabulous line up of bloggers!
So click on over to Sew Mama Sew to download the Make and Take Apron project then follow along for the next couple weeks with the schedule below.
I’m extra excited about this tour because each stop will show a finished project made by the blogger themselves, not just another photograph from the book. The tour is also organized by chapter! Happy Home focuses on housewarming and hostess gifts, Memorable Milestones offers ideas for “wear and carry” projects for all occasions such as birthdays and graduations, and New and Little is full of projects for babies and kids! There is truly something for everyone.
1. Sew Mama Sew – Make & Bake Apron excerpt – Mon, 10/6
2. Stacy Sews – Falling Leaves Appliquéd Placemats – Tue, 10/7
3. House on Hill Road – Hot Mitt House & Tea Towel Set – Wed, 10/8
4. A Happy Stitch – Sweet Life Pillow – Thu, 10/9
5. Sew Sweetness – Wool Courier Bag – Fri, 10/10
6. Raspberry Sunshine – Gentlemen’s Travel Case – Mon, 10/13
7. Pink Chalk Fabrics – Pasha Pleated Clutch – Tue, 10/14
8. The Long Thread – Eye Candy Glasses Case – Wed, 10/15
9. Made with Moxie – Cargo Tablet Sleeve – Send finished book – Thu, 10/16
10. Bijou Lovely – Coffee Cash Coin Pouch – Fri, 10/17
I can’t wait to see what everyone will make from the book! If you make a project, be sure share it on Instagram or Facebook with the tag #presentperfect