Many of you have been asking if the Lil’ Felt Village Club from 2019 will be offered again in 2020, and the answer is YES!
Since the 2019 club wrapped up I’ve had a little time to reflect, review and come up with a plan. Things will be a little different but some things will stay the same!
All 12 designs are the same adorable embroidered felt buildings you saw throughout 2019! So if you missed out on the club last year, no regrets! Now is your chance to join the fun
ALSO THE SAME:
- Inspirational images and color palette for all 4 seasons
- 12 PDF files with pattern templates
- Downloadable stitch diagram library
- Video library of embroidery stitches
- Photo and video tutorials showing construction and embellishment techniques.
- cess to a members only “classroom” to share ideas, ask questions and get tips from myself and other members
- onus accessory patterns, such as trees, garlands, etc.
- Fun display ideas
All of the content is available as soon as you purchase the club! Start right away at the beginning or jump straight to your favorite design.
ALSO DIFFERENT FOR 2020
The enrollment time is limited to 10 days! Sign up now through February 13th. After that registration will close. Enrollment will not open again in 2020 until early summer, so JOIN NOW to get started.
For those of you who have asked to purchase the club by the season. I’ve got you covered! For a limited time, you can purchase the Springville collection of 3 designs: the Spring Cottage, the Flower Shop and the Hexie House.
You’ll get all of the Springville content from the 2019 club (minus the bonus lessons). Enrollment opens TODAY for 10 days only. Now’s your chance to build your hand embroidery skills as you build your very own miniature village of cuteness!
JOIN NOW before registration closes February 13, 2020.
Are you looking to purchase a different season? Enrollment periods for Summerville, Autumnville and Winterville will open throughout the year, so stay tuned for updates! Be sure to hop on my email list to be in-the-know! ;)