It’s BAAAACK! I’ve opened up enrollment again for the Lil’ Felt Village Make-along Club, just in time for Mother’s Day!
All 12 designs are the same adorable embroidered felt buildings you saw throughout 2019! So if you missed out on the club last year, no regrets!
Now is your chance to join the fun!
- Inspirational images and color palette for all 4 seasons
- 12 PDF files with pattern templates
- Downloadable stitch diagram library
- Video library of embroidery stitches
- Photo and video tutorials showing construction and embellishment techniques.
- Access to a members only “classroom” to share ideas, ask questions and get tips from myself and other members
- Bonus accessory patterns, such as trees, garlands, etc.
- Fun display ideas
All of the content is available as soon as you purchase the club! Start right away at the beginning or jump straight to your favorite design.
The enrollment time is limited to 12 days! Sign up now through May 15th. After that registration will close. Enrollment will not open again in 2020 until early Fall, so JOIN NOW to get started.
For those of you who have asked to purchase the club by the season. I’ve got you covered! For a limited time, you can purchase the Summerville collection of 3 designs: The Beach Huts, The Ice Cream Shoppe, and The Lighthouse
You’ll get all of the Summerville content from the 2019 club (minus the bonus lessons). Enrollment opens TODAY for 12 days only. Now’s your chance to build your hand embroidery skills as you build your very own miniature village of cuteness!
JOIN NOW before registration closes May 15, 2020.
Are you looking to purchase a different season? Enrollment periods for Autumnville and Winterville will open throughout the year, so stay tuned for updates! Be sure to hop on my email list to be in-the-know! ;)