I feel fall weather in the air! It’s time to start planning for Halloween, yay! I’ve got a brand new class to share with you, the Spookyville Mansion Make-along Class.
The Spookyville Mansion is a fantastic addition to your Halloween decor! Placed on your mantel or as a centerpiece for your table, it’s the perfect way to usher in “spooky season”.
The mansion is a little bigger than the other houses from the Lil’ Felt Village Make-along Club, I wanted it to be big and ominous! It measures about 13″ tall, 11″ wide and 5.5″ deep.
In this class I’ll show you how to make the Spooky Mansion with gorgeous wool blend felt and simple embroidery stitches. The fusible stabilizer is easy to use and gives it great structure that will last year after year.
In this class you’ll get:
- Info on all of the tools and materials you’ll need to create your Mansion
- An embroidery stitch library with a printable glossary as well as some handy video tutorials
- Download and print pattern templates
- Clear step by step photographs and instructions for cutting, stitching, stabilizing and assembly
- Ability to ask questions (and share images if you’d like) along the way in our virtual “classroom”
- Bonus lesson! A little pumpkin tutorial for an adorable finishing touch!
Sign up this week for a special introductory price! You’ll get the first 3 lessons right away, followed by updates over the next 2 Mondays revealing all 9 lessons by October 4th.
This is going to be so fun! I love Halloween and I can’t wait to help you decorate this year and for the years to come!
EARLY BAT sign up is now OPEN! (that’s like “Early Bird” only spookier, haha) Join today through September 25th to save $5!