October has been a busy month for me and it seems that the holiday season is sneaking up on us. Recently I’ve started tapping back into my fabric design roots and I have a fun new project to share with you!
I’ve designed 2 different custom printed panels to cut and sew into a Nutcracker Doll or a Nutcracker Wall Hanging for the holidays.
Each project comes printed on organic cotton sateen and includes a postcard with assembly instructions.
These panels are great for optional embroidery as well! I loved stitching sparkly details with my favorite metallic floss, Dazzle from Sue Spargo.
Once you stitch, cut, sew and stuff the Nutcracker Doll measures 19″ tall! Such a cute little friend to display or give as a gift.
And the Wall Hanging! So festive and colorful (adorable embroidered or not) Measures 16 1/2″ long and 12″ wide when finished.
In an effort to make this as accessible as possible, I’ve offered several different ways to create your own Nutcracker magic:
1) Nutcracker Doll Panel + postcard instructions
2) Nutcracker Wall Hanging Panel + postcard instructions
3) Both Doll and Wall Hanging panels (get 10% off for the combo!)
4) Metallic Floss 6-pack for adding embroidery
5) Online Class and Kit Bundle, which includes:
- Online class with detailed photo and video instruction of embroidery and assembly of both projects
- Both custom printed doll panels
- 6 colors of gorgeous Sue Spargo metallic Dazzle Floss (50yd spools)
- 6″ embroidery hoop and needle
- 1 yd Baker’s twine
- 13″ dowel for the wall hanging
Because I will be having the number of Nutcracker panels printed based on the orders I receive from customers, I will be taking pre-orders from now untilNovember 2nd. That’s one week from today!
I will be shipping all Nutcracker orders November 16th.
The online class lessons (if you choose the Online Class Bundle) will publish on November 25, the day after Thanksgiving! Perfect timing for crafting the long weekend away. 😉
I hope you’ll join in the fun! You can read all the details and sign up here in my shop.